Festive fish is a great alternative to traditional meat, give this recipe a try and you’ll be hooked.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 thin salmon fillets, skinned
- 75g white breadcrumbs
- 1 orange, zest only
- 2tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- Handful of fresh cranberries
- Pre heat oven to 200. Place the salmon fillets onto a lined baking tray and set aside
- Heat a high sided frying pan over a medium heat, add 1tbsp of butter and sweat the shallot for 2 minutes, add the cranberries and allow them to pop and reduce down a little. Be carful, they like to spit. Add the orange zest and set aside
- In a separate pan add the remaining butter and fry off the breadcrumbs for 4-5minutes until lightly toasted
- Place the breadcrumbs onto the salmon and top with cranberry mix and a drizzle of oil, place into the over for 10-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through, enjoy!